Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you antipathy anyone sick?

Well I do. It's so painful and self-conscious. I started feeling sick Tuesday evening. It adjectives started with a sore throat, later a runny nose and headache. I be in bed adjectives day yesterday. Now I'm loving of feeling okay.
By the method, you are welcome to preference me well.Do you antipathy anyone sick?
Yes I abhor being sick. It occasionally happens at the moment though. I drink reishi tea on a regular basis, which fortifies the immune system. I've be drinking this stuff for about 4 years immediately and I haven't had a full strength cold contained by 3 years. I did get sniffles closing winter but they didn't last long.
I give some to a friend who has allergies and it help her as well. She still have the allergies but the symptoms aren't as bad.
And I longing you well Ricki.
I enjoy the same entry going on. Went to bed at 8pm last darkness and still feel similar to dooky today. I hope we both feel better soon!
Yes, I repugnance being sick.
Feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment