Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you conjecture I can grow somemore?

I am 18 years old( turning 19 in two months) and I enjoy grown almost an inch since last year, I am 5"9 3/4. Do you suggest I have potentiol for another inch disappeared. And also I am kinda a latebloomer, my voice still breaks sometimes( It was really breaking roughly 3 months ago), I just started just this minute growing facial hair around 6 months ago, but it is not really coarse. But what is unusual is that I have nearly full-size sized gentials and I have fuzz thats starting to grow on my inner thigh. And my mom is 5'4 and dad is 5'11 so what do you think. My mom dad is 6'0 and her mother is 5'2( her father be 6'2 and mom was 4'11) . My dads mom is 5'5 or 5'6 and his dad be 6'0. And I am a guy.Do you conjecture I can grow somemore?
Yes. Males grow till they R 21-22. You could grow a couple more inches, I would think 1 anyway. My oldest son at 18 be 6' he's about to turn 22 he have grown 2" He was 6' at graduation he is 6'2" presently.
Even if ya don't what does it matter. You will I give attention to grow more. As you do enjoy respectively day.
Best wishes.
5'10''

No comments:

Post a Comment