Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Doctors please comfort?

My ankle is swollen and bruised and hurts to bend it or move it around. It doesnt hurt that much but It still hurts, its also tender. I dont remember any injury but I may have hurt it somehow. I can saunter on it but I can't figure out why it is swollen. See on my departed ankle it is hollow like it is supposed to be, but on my right ankle the hurt one it is round and It hurts. It is also purple which is why I contemplate it is bruised. I am also 14 years old. I can also consistency the bone on both ankles but the ankle is round on the right ankle. The round part that is to say bruised is on the inside of the ankle not on the outside. What do you think is wrong and what should I do for it. also can you let somebody know me what you are a doctor inDoctors please comfort?
I am not a doctor, but this is a grill I can answer for you with confidence. It is rather possible to twist your ankle, thereby injurious the underlying muscle, without realize it at the time. In fact, I enjoy done it before. You call for to apply compression-- to do this, you can buy an ankle brace (ace bandage type) relatively inexpensively (less than 10 dollars) and pilfer ibuprofen (advil) for the swelling. Try not to put strain on it by running or jumping seriously, and if you are sitting, try to put it up (in a recliner or foot stool or something similar). You will find that it feels better pretty at a rate of knots. If you wear flip-flops a lot, it is possible that they are the make happen of your injury. As much as we all love flip-flops, they are ghastly for your feet.
You may own twisted it. Sometimes all it take is to step on it wrong. I sprained mine once stepping off a curb.
You probably own a sprained ligament. Wear good, supportive footwear and nick it easy on the ankle for a few weeks. If it is not prominently better in three weeks, be in motion see your family doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment