Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does anybody know a biddable course to procure rid of acne?

Ya so i tried everything but the acne on my forehead never goes away. Does anybody know something to use that I don`t know i haven't tried!Does anybody know a biddable course to procure rid of acne?
A good entry to do that is cheap is to rinse your face every light of day. Then use apple cider vinegar for your cleanser. I have three girls so believe me it works, or rubbing alcohol, to be precise what my dad always said to use. And avoid putting your hand on your face.
My chin used to break out alllll the time, I started using Proactive and it really works. It's individual 20 bucks each instruct...
PROACTIVE.
i use proactiv, you can also go to your local doctor and ask him for perscription. my friend have horrible acne but his doctor gave him perscribed pills and his obverse has cleared up greatly.
Proactive SUCKS! Dont use that...just to throw that out near.. Try the Aveeno Pre-Moistened Pads they are in a Green Tub..with the sole purpose thing that have worked for me..and it might sound really abnormal...but Put toothpaste on your forhead in the shower...and agree to it sit for a while wash it bad and then use the Aveeno...Works wonders!
PROACTIVE. It have to be the best thing out in that, and if you use it regularly and do all the steps it tell you to, you're acne will be gone in as smaller quantity as a week. Go to their website to learn a bit more just about it, but it really does work.
There is no real cure for acne !
Try every OTC drug you can find, one at a time.
If no relief after six months, see a dermatologist.
Some medication work on some people. If you are lucky, you may find one

No comments:

Post a Comment