Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does any one else lose their audible range for a moment when they yawn?

Every now and afterwards when i yawn i lose my hearing for a second. Does this take place to anyone else? Is there some medical common sense for it, or do I need to move about to the doctor?Does any one else lose their audible range for a moment when they yawn?
It happens to most ancestors there is not really a medical pretext for it.
yea
It happens and is typical.
yes
I had to check..but I could hear this time.I'll check again then.
Yes, there be a rumor that when u yawn, ur ears have to much pressure, so they pop
i dunno agree to me try
NO maybe your close to going deaf
yes
Im not sure about the medical reason behind it, but it dont really lose my full audible range, it just go blurry! Ask your ear doc about it.
Good Luck!!
Yep - it happen to me, too. Here is what I found...
Conductive hearing loss also can transpire when the eardrum or bones of the middle ear are disrupted. Normally, when fluid builds up, it drains through the eustachian tube, which opens to the throat. The eustachian tube is customarily opened by swallowing, yawning and chewing. An inflammation of the tube may hold it closed, causing fluid to build up contained by the middle ear. Often the result of an upper respiratory infection, the inflammation can usually be corrected.
Yes it happened to me when I read your examine. Not that your question be boring or anything, it just have the same effect on me that seeing another soul yawn does, it made me yawn.
I do that all the time too. Im not sure why it happen but it happens to almost everyone.
Ya i feel it happens to everyone every once and a while

No comments:

Post a Comment