Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you smoke pot?

I do, it hasn't dragged me down either. I'm on my road to a college degree and I'm as bright and breezy and fit as ever. This isn't to say that it can't be discouraging but I think that depends on your attitude and your reason for using it.Do you smoke pot?
I used to smoke atleast 3 huge blunts a day. This be for atleast two years straight, and almost every day. Now I'm so sick of it I can't even smoke it anymore lacking getting sick. I miss the feeling I used to procure, but I don't get that sentiment when I do it anymore, I just discern really dizzy and nauseous and out of it. But yes, while I be still smoking 3 times a day, I be in college and holding a career. Hell, I couldn't function as well in need it.
no i don't like how it make me feel, but i know lots people who do and are functioning as capably
Hell no!!
I have be smoking it for the past 6 years, it is not addicting to most family. I love the feeling, but I do it particularly rarely. Maybe once a month. I love the sentiment.
Nope. Never tried it.
I've seen drugs hurt too lots people I love, so as far as I'm concerned adjectives drugs are BAD.
"No" I do not smoke pot.
No, I don't smoke pot & never will. I'm careful of what I put into my body.
yes as a forgiving legally

No comments:

Post a Comment