Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do you consider within is a nouns between quality and humans?

While collecting rocks for a wall I'm building I hurt my back lifting up one pernickety large rock. After spending 3 days contained by bed a friend helped me return that rock to the spot where on earth I found it. I did kiss the the rock before we placed it contained by the exact position I found it. A few days later I be almost back to commonplace . I was told it would bring at least two weeks to restore your health. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?Do you consider within is a nouns between quality and humans?
of course in attendance is. we cant live without it
KOOL STORY ya i construe so.do you?
yea...i definately do think that make-up and humans are connected (after all, we are a prt of nature)
but ur backbone healing cud also be coz wen u wre picking up the rock, ur muscle get displaced and wen u replaced it, ur body bent in indistinguishable position, and ur muscle or nerve slipped surrounded by the correct place...
umm i dont know.
what i do know is that
theres a connection between
humans and god.
:]
I reckon you hurt your back collecting a rock and it get better. ]
If you associate sunspots, suqqells collecting nuts, good weather or "spirits contained by nature", that's your delusion...own fun

No comments:

Post a Comment