Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you conjecture i should see a doctor?

last darkness i found it very tough to breath and it felt approaching my chest and throat were getting really tight, i put this down to Hayfever as i return with it quite fruitless and ive never had to use and inhaler previously but had to end night as i couldnt breath properly, i suggested seeing a docotor to my mum but she said nearby is not point as we know what it is but it really scared me and my chest is still really tight today, should i progress anyway?Do you conjecture i should see a doctor?
better to be safe after sorry, if its really concerning you , you should see the doctors
Strep throat. Go see the doctor. It is highly contaigous.
It could enjoy been hayfever or something else close to an anxiety attack. I would go to the doctor if I be you to make sure it's not something more serious and for your own piece of mind. In the meantime, if it happen again try breating slowly into a paper backpack. I hope you feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment