Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you prefer to sleep on your stomach, spinal column, or side?

I usually sleep on my stomach cause i can never sleep on my rear legs, i was freshly wondering about everyone else?... thankfulness for your answers!Do you prefer to sleep on your stomach, spinal column, or side?
I usually start on my right hand side and call a halt up on my belly!
Side, either of them.
I relish the side-lying position
Side.
the first way that i'll try to turn to sleep is on my right side. but some times it bothers my back and next i'll flip over and when i first flip over i feel so comfortable. and somes times i'll sleep on my pay for but not usually.
I like to stretch out on my tummy ... feel so good!
I would preffer to sleep on Beyonces stomach, but I regard as her man and my wife would probably have issues near that.
i sleep on side mostley once in a while i get up up on back tho not to regularly never on stomach
side
usually right side
My back and after to the side and back again

No comments:

Post a Comment