Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you smoke tobacco?

Be truthful. Just a yes or no will do. No lectures please.Do you smoke tobacco?
Yes- and I don't need populace to tell me I will capture cancer or die
lol no
NO.
no
Nope. Though I'm underage anyway.
No. ^_^
Nope
nope!
No, but i used to.
No, I enjoy living a strong, cancer-free life.
Yes.
no because i return with a terrible headache
no
noo
smokers are joker, smokers are jokers!
No, not since 1965.
yes and gunga
nope. i prefer reefer
Not anymore, but I would if they didn't cost $5.50 a pack. Smoking feel great, non-smokers will never understand why inhabitants smoke.
Not any more.
No
Nope. Quit after watching my mom die from lung cancer at age 57.
Quit March 23.
I recently quit using Allen Carr's "Easy Way to Quit" book. I thought I would be a slave to nicotine the rest of my energy, but found it very simple to free myself.
No lectures. Just some warning in luggage you decide you want to quit.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment