Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you of know anyone who get an STD or pregnant even though they be using a condom?

If so, what happened?Do you of know anyone who get an STD or pregnant even though they be using a condom?
I must influence that on my on personal experience it is possibile. I used condoms while having sex and still terminated up pregnant. If the condom breaks, slips, or has the slightest rupture it is very possible to achieve pregant, which also goes impossible to tell apart for an STD. Condoms don't always work the instrument the should, especially if they arent' taken care of properly. They hold to be left surrounded by the right temperature and also requirement to be taken out of the packages carefully so to not rip them.
Yes it is possible if the condom breaks.
Yes, condoms can break. And condoms don't other protect against STDs. It kind of worries me that you don't know this.
Not instinctively, but I do know that if a condom breaks during usage or if it's not properly held during removal then STD nouns and conception can occur.
Ask my mom! I'll be 40 something surrounded by two months. Condoms don't always work.

No comments:

Post a Comment