Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you hold drugs? Or know of anyone who does?

Such as cocaine, meth, or stimulants?
Why did/do you do it?
How did/does it make you get the impression?
Are you over it?Do you hold drugs? Or know of anyone who does?
Not I...Im not stupid...
not any more but yes i know some folks that do its not that hard to explain to if some one is doing drugs especcilly if youve done them!just meth and weed **** the other ****.own you ever seen some one shoot up surrounded by there vein!it aint a pretty sight
MMM..Cocaine.
It's fun. It make you really hyper, outgoing, and gives you amazing confedience.
It make me feel close to im on top of the world, approaching a star, and makes me discern...just great!
Fu.ck no.
I scrounging, im not a total addict..i dont do it everyday..
but more approaching a social addict...i do it near my friends and only my friends.

  • horses
  • clear up blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment