Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do you judge video games are unpromising for robustness?

3 months ago I would have laugh at this question myself. But I quit playing video games around 2 months ago when I really started getting addicted. I would stay up till 2 am and rouse up at 7 am just so I could play more video games. I also skipped meal and stopped excersizing. I was addicted to video games for a moral 5 years and i'm only 16. I haven't played video games for the full 2 months and I enjoy relized how it was really hurting me. Has anyone else have this problem and do you think they are doomed to failure?Do you judge video games are unpromising for robustness?
Video games are not bad for the strength; they're just scapegoats. Skipping meal and developing poor habits (little sleep, no exercise, etc) within order to play them are the genuine health jeopardy. People often to this next to all sorts of things, be it work, tv, university, etc.
It's all give or take a few priorities and balancing your duration, as otherwise studies tend to say a (healthy) dose of videogames can propose a few benefits.
well i havnt experienced thisd...but i do imagine they can be bad for strength.
if you play them for an hour at the most, then that will be fine.
as long as youre not skipping meal and youre being alive, they shouldnt be harmful
:}
it's pretty unproblematic to get addicted to video games.
the answer is simple. they're fine within moderation. you have to set a time hinder for yourself.
yes, You forgot to mention no exercise not to mention the cholesterol levels of ppl. who freshly sit all year long w/o doing physical work. I think is desperate for your health indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment