Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does anybody else hold vertigo?

Does anyone else out there own vertigo? I've had it for years and it's getting worse and worse, I seize some awful attacks... I'm dizzy 24/7... does anyone have a righteous remedy, at least short-term remedy for this? I've been to so tons doctors, taking so many MRIs, CTs, etc... Been put on so much pills, nothing works... does anyone know anything?Does anybody else hold vertigo?
I do experience vertigo sometimes, due to my depression meds. And you're right, it's not fun. I'm sure you know that vertigo is a stability disorder. Prescription pills with SNRI's SSRI's can be positive. As well as some other treatments. When it usually occur for me, I just linger it out and either sit or lay down and practice breathing exercises until I surface better. This has help for me, I;m not for sure if it will for you. But if you're looking for something a little more temperary, you can ask your doctor roughly speaking that. Also, I think a form of relaxing exercise or something similar might lend a hand as well.
As long as you've already talk to a number of widely held medical doctors and taken some expensive mainstream test, why not give some "alternative medicine" a shot. I doubt you own anything to lose by seeing an Acupuncturist to see if it's some kind of "disruption of your Ki force" or anything it is they fix, or see a (licensed) Hypnotherapist to see if it might not be psychosomatic or some repressed fear.
It's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment