Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you construe own any providence for more growth?

I am 18 years old( turning 19 in two months) and I enjoy grown almost an inch since last year, I am 5"9 3/4. Do you regard as I have potentiol for another inch departed. And also I am kinda a latebloomer, my voice still breaks sometimes( It was really breaking just about 3 months ago), I just started not long growing facial hair around 6 months ago, but it is not really coarse. But what is unexpected is that I have nearly fully fledged sized gentials and I have spine thats starting to grow on my inner thigh. And my mom is 5'4 and dad is 5'11 so what do you think. My mom dad is 6'0 and her mother is 5'2( her father be 6'2 and mom was 4'11) . My dads mom is 5'5 or 5'6 and his dad be 6'0. And I am a guy.Do you construe own any providence for more growth?
Trashy has the correct answer. I be a late bloomer and saw change in my body up to the age of 26. Only a Doctor would know when one is done growing, probably by taking xrays and looking at growth plates. You own a chance to be taller because of the soaring people contained by your family. You are already a exceptionally respectable height, you are nearly 5'10". But know that even inwardly a family one brother can be two inches taller than another.
you wont be full grown till give or take a few 25

No comments:

Post a Comment