Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you suffer from a drinking disorder?

I have created a group to oblige victims of any types of eating disorders. Its aim is to bequeath victims help and support durring thier voyage through and the recovery of the intake disorder.
Interested? Go to http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/i_desir...Do you suffer from a drinking disorder?
It sounds a good opinion but I worry in the region of he use of the word "victim", would the word, "sufferer", not have more positive, enable connotations?
p.s. I still think sufferer, to me it doesn't make out there is a choice surrounded by having the disorder, it imply there is a accidental of recovery but subject does not. Thanks for explaining! Good Luck, not enough stuff approaching this about!!
p.p.s You should move about with what you construe and feel to be right, my assessment is only that honey! I want the greatest of success surrounded by your venture nonetheless!
I do but a group approaching that is not going to help out me. Thanks anyway.
I have one it is call a sea food diet,When i see food i chomp through it.
No because I am not a pansy.

No comments:

Post a Comment