Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does any one know of an injection for your beneath arms so that you dont sweat perfusially?

if you do know pleez tell me the identify.this is getting annoyingDoes any one know of an injection for your beneath arms so that you dont sweat perfusially?
i heard that profusely of celebrities catch botox under their arms to stop the sweating, it's interim but it's supposed to work
They use Botox injection to treat excessive sweating and it works. Unfortunately, it is expensive and insurance may not cover it and it needs to be repeated every few months.
Try a deodorant beside 10-20% of aluminum chloride in it first. Dry Sol is the dub of one type. Ask the pharmacist to order it for you if it is not on the shelf.
Good luck
i reason they use botox injections
I read that botox is given for excessive sweating in the Under Arms. Here's the website that debate about it: http://www.drybody.com/botox.html...
I also sweat greatly because of the numerous medication I have to purloin and I can't afford botox with my constrained income. I had the hardest time finding the right deodorant until a friend's mom give me one called "Secret Platinum" its the simply one that works for me. Dried really well. Hope that help.
read this. i hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment