Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you approaching the identify Rem for a girl?

I have other loved it, but people say it reminds them of REM rapid eye movement. Hah.Do you approaching the identify Rem for a girl?
One of my daughters is name REMY and her friends call her "Rem" for short. I love it!!
No
Remy is okay
Seven is better.
Sorry to say-so but ... NO.
Yes, Rapid Eye Movement is the first thing that comes to mind.
Maybe Remmie?
Or Remaline
Sorry i don't similar to it at all, I don`t know Remmy!!
Hmmmm, I can hear this child being call 'Ream'. How lovely would it be to go through enthusiasm with a handle like 'Ream'?
i don't extremely like it but why should you fastidiousness what someone thinks of your baby's mark. they can go own their own baby
Well, it's up to you what you describe your child. But I think it's dumb and abnormal and you have to preserve in mind your child is going to be the one that have to deal near this name and kids are be going to. Maybe you could come up with name that make the initials R.E.M. Then if you want you phone call him/her that for short.
EM does stand for rapid eye movement while sleeping...No I don't recommend the christen for a girl...but if you like it ...that's adjectives that matters
Tom
Amber is a nice entitle =O
I LIKE IT. GOT TO FIGURE ANY NAME YOU GIVE YOUR KID SOMEONE IS GOING TO CALL HER A NICKNAME . I THINK REM IS HARD TO SHORTEN OR RHYME SO SHE WONT GET A NICKNAME
Well, no actually, I don't. It's difficult to hold a weird cross, believe me I know this!! And it does remind me of REM, the group and the eye movement, and if you say Remy, it reminds me of Remington, and that sounds not cool, but what the Hell do I know?? Oh and it does rhyme next to something : phlegm, that's gonna haunt her throughout arts school!
my sister is called "Reem" and this ability in Arabic "deer"

No comments:

Post a Comment