Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you own a member of your body that is to say seriously different to it's husband, eg one leg bigger than other.?

Do you own a member of your body that is to say seriously different to it's husband, eg one leg bigger than other.?
My right foot is almost half a size bigger than the other. I detestation buying shoes! my right boob is bigger than the left. The fingers on my right appendage are a size bigger than the left mitt. So my ring finger on my left appendage is a 5 1/2 and the ring finger on my right hand is 6 1/2.
ha ha yes i thought every one did at lowest possible i hope so cos i have one boob bigger than the other lol x
I also hold one boob bigger than the other, (glad I'm not the only one Hellie!) and one foot slightly bigger.
Right arm when flexed is nearly 1 inch larger compared to the disappeared.
yes i do i have a twin sister and she have half my brain luckily i enjoy the bigger bit lol
.
I have one foot bigger than the other by quiet a bit also the mussels within my right side are far more larger and well developed .. so there's a difference at hand also .. My right foot is 10/11 and my left foot 8 1/2 / 9

No comments:

Post a Comment