Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you gain big of klonopin?

I sure do. Legally prescribed of course.Do you gain big of klonopin?
I sure don't. It's prescribed to me for madness attacks. It just make me a tiny bit sleepy sometimes.
ask ur mother.
YES
AND DIZZINESS
AND DON'T MIX WITH OTHER DRUGS
OR ALCOHOL
OR DRIVE.
BEST
~Definitely, until you build up a tolerance to it, which also brings addiction.~
It also causes anxiety, higher than addiction.

So, I hope that highs worth it.
Prescribed or not.
yea but it messes you up
Klonopin is an addictive anxiety drug, it can slaughter you, it can cause seizers, and requirements to be controlled by a Medical Doctor. Don't get hooked for the sake of getting illustrious. (One who knows). I have be medically addicted for a long time and there is no hope of ever beening taken rotten this type medication..
Albert
it will relax you if you were the one ment to hold taken it.

No comments:

Post a Comment