Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does anyone Drink Pure gingerale for Upset Stomack?

Does anyone Drink Pure gingerale for Upset Stomack?
Yes! Ginger Ale or Sprite w/ some Saltine crackers. Ginger in standard is very correct for digestion, therefore is significant when your stomach is upset. Sprite is another and primarily because like Ginger Aler, it is a non-cola.
it waht my mom alwasy bequeath me!!
pepto bismol, dumb ***
If you want a drink that actually have ginger in it, you can buy can in the fell food section of your supermarket.
My hubby take a bit of ginger(half a teaspoon or so), mixes it in ginger juice or anything, and drinks it down. It might make you get the impression nauseous for a second or two, but is pretty correct a burning out whatever is cause the problem.
Drink at your own risk. lol :) Hope you feel better!
yes I enjoy always drank gingerale when I did not have a feeling good it works
I've done the flat ginger ale entity but what works best for me is a couple tablespoons of baking soda in river. It tastes resembling crap but works awesome.
yes,,,,
ginger root is good for the <stomack>
aslo. root beer, or sasperilla <sp> are angelic as well.
even dr. pepper (is what the neme derives from, for stomach ailments.
Yes, and sometimes I include extrs ginger to it. Also, look for crystallized ginger bites at the health food store. I hold some in my desk for 'emergencies.'

No comments:

Post a Comment