Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you grasp much sleep on Sunday dark ?

I never do, I end up staying up most of the dark until about 4 am. Then I enjoy to get up at 5 am after I am sleepy all yearDo you grasp much sleep on Sunday dark ?
Sunday night can be really difficult because of anxiety about Monday morning and the trial work week. The trick is to get organized from Saturday, don't overdo things on Sunday and do something relaxing past bedtime. BTW, sometimes that restlessness stems from the fact that we antipathy our jobs. Maybe a current job would back?
.I usually do, it just depends on the human being
Hmm is it just Sunday dark? Maybe ur having anxiety in the region of Monday morning and starting the new work week ...
Sunday is the solely night I acquire sleep on the weekends. I spend Friday and Sat. partying them Sunday I play volleyball all light of day and usually pass out around 9

No comments:

Post a Comment